This Legal Notice
establishes the conditions of use that regulate the access and use of the site https://camdencoffeeroasters.com/ hereinafter, the website, owned by Ilker Bafra who makes the website available of Internet users, in order to provide you with information about our marketing and advertising services in digital media.
For the above purposes, the identification data of Camden Coffee Roasters SL is reported below: C.I.F. B06840847 and domiciled for these purposes at C/ Mejico 13,1C 28891 – Velilla de San Antonio, Madrid
With the aim that the use of the Website conforms to criteria of transparency, clarity and simplicity, we inform you that any suggestion, doubt or query about the General Conditions of Use will be received and resolved by contacting the website at the address indicated above. .
The Website provides the content and services that are available on the Website, subject to these General Conditions of Use as well as the policy on the processing of personal data (hereinafter, the “Data Protection Policy”). Access to this Website or its use in any way gives you the qualification of “User” and implies unreserved acceptance of each and every one of these General Conditions of Use, reserving the right to modify them at any time. Consequently, it will be the responsibility of all Users to carefully read the General Conditions of Use in force on each of the occasions in which they access this Website, so if they do not agree with any of the same hereby provided, You must refrain from using this Website.
Likewise, you are warned that, on occasions, particular conditions may be established for the use of specific content and/or services on the Website, the use of said content or services will imply acceptance of the particular conditions specified therein.
Through the Website, we offer Users the possibility of accessing information about our marketing and advertising services in digital media (hereinafter the services).
- Privacy and Data Processing
When for access to certain content or services it is necessary to provide personal data, Users will guarantee its veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity. The company will give said data the corresponding automated treatment based on its nature or purpose, in the terms indicated in the Data Protection Policy section.
- Industrial and Intellectual Property
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents displayed on the Website and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, brands, or any other signs that may be used industrially and/or commercial are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of the Website and /or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. For all these reasons, the User undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, keeping the company harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. In no case does access to the Website imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Website do not grant Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided for herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third party owner of the affected rights.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this site, as well as the site itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as rights of copyright by the legislation on intellectual property. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless prior authorization is obtained, by writing, of the aforementioned Entity.
Likewise, it is prohibited to suppress, elude and/or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the contents may contain. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the rights set forth and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case the company the exercise of whatever means or legal actions correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
- Obligations and Responsibilities of the Website User
The User agrees to:
- a) Make an appropriate and lawful use of the Website as well as its contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Website; (iii) morality and generally accepted good customs and (iv) public order.
- b) Provide all the means and technical requirements needed to access the Website.
- c) Provide truthful information by filling in the forms contained on the Website with your personal data and keeping them updated at all times in a way that responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damage caused to the company or third parties by the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
- a) Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and/or its contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment.
- b) Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without complying with the conditions required for said access.
- c) Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
- d) Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
- e) Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third-party providers and other Users.
- f) Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted. .
- g) Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company. or third parties incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the content.
- h) Obtain and attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are found or , in general, those that are commonly used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the website and/or its contents.
- i) In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files , photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In any way it is contrary, underestimates or violates the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation.
- Induce, incite or promote criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent actions or, in general, contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or to public order.
- Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induces or incites to get involved in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and psychic balance.
- It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to the company or to third parties without the intended use having been authorized.
- Is contrary to honor, personal and family intimacy or people’s own image.
- Constitutes any type of advertising.
- Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Website.
If you are provided with a password to access some of the services and/or contents of the Website, you are obliged to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, it will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to assign it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and/or content by outsiders. Likewise, you are obliged to notify the company of any fact that may lead to an improper use of your password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, as long as you do not make the above notification, the Website will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of your password, being your responsibility any illicit use of the contents and/or services of the Website by any illegitimate third party. If you negligently or intentionally fail to comply with any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, you will be liable for all damages that may arise from said breach for the company.
The Website does not guarantee continued access, nor the correct display, download or use of the elements and information contained on the website that may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. It is not responsible for the decisions that may be adopted as a result of access to the content or information offered.
The Website may interrupt the service or immediately resolve the relationship with the User if it detects that a use of its Website or any of the services offered therein is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. It is not responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Website.
It will only be responsible for removing, as soon as possible, the content that may cause such damage, provided that it is notified. In particular, it will not be responsible for the damages that may derive, among others, from:
- a) interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone failures, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or for any other cause beyond the control of the company.
- b) illegitimate interference through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- c) improper or inappropriate abuse of the Website.
- d) security or browsing errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the same. The administrators of the company reserve the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present on the Website.
The Website excludes any liability for damages of any nature that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by Website Users. Likewise, it is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of query and doubt services. On the other hand, in case of causing damages due to illegal or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed for the damages or losses caused.
You will defend, indemnify and hold the company harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands of third parties as a result of your access or use of the Website. Likewise, you agree to indemnify against any damages arising from your use of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or any other action by you that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, not even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Website or any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by the person responsible for the file.
The Website includes links to other websites managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to the information of collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. Accordingly, the company is not responsible for the content of said websites, nor is it in a position of guarantor or/or offering the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third party links. .
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. The websites that include a link to our Website (i) may not misrepresent their relationship or claim that such a link has been authorized, nor include trademarks, denominations, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company; (ii) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal; (iii) may not link to any page of the Website other than the main page; (iv) must link to the Website’s own address, without allowing the website that makes the link to reproduce the Website as part of its website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Website. The Website may request, at any time, that you remove any link to the Website, after which it must proceed immediately to remove it. The Website cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website.
- Data protection
To use some of the Services, Users must previously provide certain personal data. For this, the Website will automatically process Personal Data in compliance with article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the Protection of Personal Data and the development RD 1720 /2007. For this, the User can access the policy followed in the treatment of personal data as well as the establishment of the previously established purposes, as provided in the conditions defined in the Data Protection Policy presented by the Website.
The Website reserves the right to use “cookie” technology on the Website, in order to recognize you as a frequent User and personalize your use of the Website by pre-selecting your language, or more desired or specific content. The “cookies” used by the Website, or the third party acting on its behalf, are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer, and do not provide the user’s personal data by themselves.
Cookies are files sent to a browser through a Web server to record the User’s navigation on the Website, when the User allows their reception. If you wish, you can configure your browser to be notified on the screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible for the Website to recognize the browser of the computer used by the User in order to provide content and offer the browsing or advertising preferences that the User, to the demographic profiles of the Users as well as to measure the visits and traffic parameters, monitor the progress and number of entries.
- Duration and termination
The provision of the service of this Website and the other services have, in principle, an indefinite duration. However, the Website may terminate or suspend any of the portal services. When possible, the Website will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the given service.
- Declarations and Warranties
In general, the content and services offered on the Website are merely informative. Therefore, by offering them, the Website does not grant any guarantee or declaration in relation to the contents and services offered on the Website, including, by way of example, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, or marketability, except to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
- Force majeure
The Website will not be responsible at all in case of impossibility of providing service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
- Dispute resolution. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, will be governed by Spanish law. The parties submit for the resolution of conflicts, and waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of Madrid.
In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or null by virtue of the applicable legislation or as a result of a judicial or administrative resolution, said unenforceability or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or null altogether. In such cases, the Website will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.
The Website, owner of the space https://camdencoffeeroasters.com/ (hereinafter the Website), is intended to provide you with information about Camden Coffee Roasters products.
The Website guarantees the protection of all personal data provided by the User on the Website and, in compliance with the provisions of article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27 of 2016 on the Protection of Personal Data, in RD 1720/2007 of December 21 and other applicable regulations, informs you that:
a) All personal data provided to the Website will be processed by it in accordance with article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the Protection of Personal Data. and RD 1720/2007 of December 21 and will be incorporated into a file, created and maintained under the responsibility of the Website, which has been duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
b) The data is collected for the following purposes:
(i) management of the delivery service and information of Camden Coffee Roasters products;
(ii) sending advertising and commercial prospecting by electronic means, about the Website, its services, as well as documentation of a diverse nature.
c) In the collection and processing of personal data, adequate security measures have been adopted to prevent loss, unauthorized access or manipulation thereof, in accordance with the provisions of article 13 of the Regulation ( UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016.
d) The Website undertakes to protect the confidential information to which it has access.
f) If you provide us with personal data of other people, you do so with their express consent and having been informed, in advance, of the points contained in this clause. Please inform us of any variation that may occur in the data provided.
h) The User may, at any time, exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to their personal data, as well as the revocation of consent for any of the aforementioned purposes, by sending a communication to Camden Coffee Roasters SL: C.I.F. B06840847 and domiciled for these purposes at C/ Mejico 13,1C 28891 – Velilla de San Antonio, Madrid, clearly stating the contact information, which must be accompanied by a photocopy of your DNI/NIF or document proving your identity.
i) The User authorizes the processing of the personal data provided in the terms indicated. To do so, press the “ACCEPT/SEND” button found after the data collection form.